The University of California, is now available UC has designed this program to award,encourage,assist students in achieving their aim Irvine (UCI) was founded in 1965. It offers 222-degree programs as 87 undergraduate degrees and 129 graduate and professional degrees. Its strategic plan goes an ambitious path to reach new heights of excellence and social impact.
Sponsoring University: University of California, US
Level and Field of Study: Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree program in any subject offered by the university.
Selected Countries: US citizen or eligible non-citizen, an international student with a valid visa are eligible for this bursary.
The prize money is established each year. The winner will also receive other benefits from the university such as class registration, a priority window, graduation library privileges, Regents’ Scholar notation on official transcripts and a proposal of guaranteed on-campus housing.
The eligibility criteria are as follows:
- Be incoming freshmen who demonstrate a high level of academic achievement as demonstrated by their high school GPA as reported on the admissions application, SAT (or ACT) scores, personal statements, and depth and breadth of the admissions application.
- Be a U.S. citizen, an eligible non-citizen, an international student with a valid visa or students qualifying under AB130 or AB131.
- Only students who fall under these categories are eligible for the Regents’ Scholarship.
Applying procedure Instructions
The following application guidance is intended for candidates who wish to apply for the scholarships:
- To be considered for the Regents’ Scholarship, you must apply for fall admission by November 30. No additional materials are required nor considered in the selection process.
- Applicants must have required high school GPA, SAT (or ACT) scores, personal statements, and depth and breadth of the admissions application
- The grant is awarded based on the information gathered on the UC Application for Admission and Scholarships.
Application Deadline: December 1, 2019
For more information on the scholarships see University of California Offers fully Funded Scholarship.