The University of Stuttgart is offering fully-funded graduate,undergraduate and Master’s Scholarships in the field of Infrastructure Planning and Integrated Urbanism and Sustainable Design. These scholarships are open to students from developing countries interested in studying at the University of Stuttgart, Germany. The interested candidate should be very good in English language both verbally and in writing.
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing graduate,undergraduate and master’s programme.
- Course of Study: Scholarships are awarded in the field of Infrastructure Planning’ and Integrated Urbanism and Sustainable Design.
- Scholarship Award: Fully-funded scholarships are available.
Criteria For Eligibility:
- Students from developing countries are eligible to apply.
- The funding scheme seeks candidates who have relevant academic and professional experience to succeed in these master’s programmes as well as demonstrative motivation to use the new knowledge and skills to support development.
- The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Thus, the application should be written in English.
The applicant is required to upload the following document during application process:
- A transcript (with grade point average). For students already enrolled at the University of Stuttgart, this is the “grade point average and transcript of record to date” printout from the LSF (Name of the pdf file: Performance Record to Date).
- Your Bachelor’s final grade report (with overall grade), if you have already completed the Bachelor’s and received the final grade report. If you have more than one university degree, please choose the degree which serves as entrance qualification for the Master’s program you are applying for (Entrance Qualification for Master’s Program).
- Supplementary application material: Depending on the subject, you may be asked for additional application material that you must be sure to enclose. For more detailed information, please refer to the overview table.
- Students still working on or who have finished their Bachelor’s at another university need to upload a description of the modules taken during their Bachelor’s studies.
- In some study programs, you may have to upload still other documents that will be requested automatically by the system.
Application Deadline: December 15, 2019
The application for this scholarship must be carried online through the application link below. The interested students for a Master’s study program at the University of Stuttgart will need to log on to Campus-Management-System C@MPUS.