European Master of Science Internation Health Degree. This grant is under the umbrella of Erasmus Mundus Scholarships.Erasmus Mundus Scholarships are offered by the European Union for study in various Universities in Europe. It offers opportunity for highly qualified students from developing countries, providing them with quality skills in their various fields of study and to helps identify the ability of applicants towards their goals.
- Must be a resident of a non EU country
- Not have carried out his/her main activities (studies, work, etc.) for more than a total of 12 months over the past five years in an EU country nor an EU applicant country.
Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Application Criteria:
- Excellent first degree (a minimum of a bachelors degree with honours or the equivalent) with excellent grades and/or other study results
- Verified excellent quality of the institution where the first degree was obtained
- Strongly convincing letter of motivation
- Strongly convincing recommendation by an academic and/or professional body
- Clear idea of research to be carried out and submitted as a thesis
- Professional experience
- Internationally recognised English proficiency certificate equivalent to a TOEFL score of 550/213 or an IELTS score of 6.
Scholarship awards per selected students a fee of 24,200 Euro. This covers tuition fees, study related travel expenses and living expenses.
Application Deadline is December 18th.
For more information and application details, see: European Master of Science International Health Degree Programme