Boston University, USA is offering 50 scholarships for the US and international students. A Trustee program covers full undergraduate and graduate tuition plus the University orientation and mandatory student fees and is renewable for four years if certain criteria are met.
Boston University Scholarships is the most prestigious merit-based award. It recognizes students who show outstanding academic and leadership abilities. The University is a private research university located in Boston, Massachusetts.
Level of Study: Undergraduate and graduate
Values of the Scholarships
A Trustee program covers full undergraduate tuition plus the University orientation and mandatory undergraduate student fees and is renewable for four years if certain criteria are met.
- The US and international applicants are eligible to apply.
- These are provided to learn any of the courses offered by Boston University in the USA.
- Boston University welcomes about 50 outstanding students to the Trustee Scholars Program. Many of our current Scholars had perfect 4.0-grade point averages in high school and typically ranked in the top 5–10% of their class.
- In addition to exceptional academic credentials, Trustee Scholars are intellectually and creatively adventurous and demonstrate viewpoints, experiences or achievements beyond the usual. They are, in other words, not just top students, but extraordinary people. At BU, scholars also become part of a unique campus community that offers many intellectual, cultural, and social opportunities.
- While the competition is especially rigorous, the benefits are considerable. A Trustee covers full undergraduate and graduate tuition plus the University orientation and mandatory undergraduate student fees and is renewable for four years if certain criteria are met.
Students are to submit the Common Application and all required materials for admission to one of the undergraduate degree programs at Boston University by December through the University Portal.
Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
Application Deadline: December 2, 2019
For further information on the scholarships see official scholarships website