De La Salle University in the Philippines commences application for its postgraduate scholarship scheme 2020. The Scheme is aimed at attracting students with high academic records into the University. Students of the Philippines and secondarily international students are considered for the scholarship on the grounds that they meet the set out eligibility conditions. An excellence academic record is key to possible selection for an award.
Sponsoring University: De La Salle University, Philippines
Level and Field of Study: Masters and PhD degree program
Selected Countries: Students from Philippines and International students are eligible to apply.
More Scholarships Post:
- Guinness Nigeria Scholarship for Undergraduate Students
- Bocconi University Fully Funded Scholarships in Italy
Not Specified. But will cover full educational funding for your studies
To be qualified for the De La Salle University Postgraduate Scholarships 2020, you have to be;
- An applicant from the Philippines; international students with exceptional academic records may be considered
- Admitted into a Master’s and doctoral degree program in any subject offered by the university
- An applicant with family less than Php 700,000. Enrolment in 6 units per term under a program on a continuing basis, financial need based on income tax returns and recommendation of present employer/superior and good character, demonstrated qualities of leadership and positive attitudes in keeping with the Mission Statement of the University.
- Seekers are required to have the maintenance of a trimester average of “2.5” (for MA/MS program grantees) or “3.0” (for doctoral program grantees).
- All candidates must have to meet the minimum English language requirement.
For the purpose of applying to the scholarship, candidates need to take admission into masters and doctoral degree coursework at any selected college. After taking admission, seekers can download and submit the completed Scholarship Application form.
Applicants will be required to attach the application reference number upon submission of complete application documents, letter of request by the applicant for financial assistance, photocopy of the applicant’s latest Income Tax Return (ITR) form, narrative letter of recommendation for financial assistance from, photocopy of transcript of records.
English Language Requirement: Refer to school admission page for details on language requirement.
Application Deadline: December 12, 2019.
For more information and application visit De La Salle University Postgraduate Scholarships.