Bocconi University, Italy offers the Bocconi Merit Awards for first-year Graduate applicants for the 2019-2020 academic year based on their academic standing.
Bocconi University is a private university in Milan, Italy. Bocconi provides undergraduate, graduate and post-graduate education, in addition to a range of double degree programs, in the fields of economics, management, finance, law, and public administration.
Application deadline: award is open for 2019-2020 academic year.
Level and Field of Study: Awards are available to pursue graduate programme in the selected course the University.
Selected Countries: International students
More Scholarships Posts:
The Merit Award includes a full tuition waiver, worth approximately € 13,000 per year. A limited number of students may also be offered free accommodation in one of the Bocconi Residences.
- Entrance Requirements: In order to renew the Graduate Bocconi Merit Award for AY 2018/19 awarded students will need to earn at least 44 credits by the end of the 2017-18 second summer session* with a weighted credit average of 27/30.
- English Language Requirements: Language requirements vary from program to program. Please be sure to read all language requirements for EACH individual program (Exchange, Double Degree, International Internship, Campus Abroad etc.) to which you are interested in applying.
- If a student does not hold one of the accepted International Language certificates or has not passed and registered the Bocconi language exam (with the minimum grade required), an ad hoc test will be organized by the International Relations Office.
In general, you do not need to take the ad hoc International Relations test if you hold one of the following:
- An English and/or second language International Certificate recognized by our Language Center at the level requested by your program of interest. When checking the validity of an International Certificate in order to apply to an International Program, you should just check the level and the score –voto in trentesimi as related to each International Certificate in the Score Conversion Table.
- The Validità Certificazione column should not be considered.
- The requested English and/or second language level registered into your Bocconi Study Plan or
- A copy of your Bachelor or high school degree, proving that the program was taught entirely in English.
For more information and application visit Bocconi University Fully Funded Scholarships in Italy 2019