University of Cumbria, UK is offering scholarships for undergraduate and postgraduate students. The University of Cumbria is a public university in Cumbria. Its headquarters are in Carlisle. Other major campuses are at Lancaster, Ambleside, and London.
Applicants must hold an offer of a place of study on an eligible full-time bachelor’s degree, top-up degree or a taught master’s degree (180 credits) at the University of Cumbria.
Sponsoring University: University of Cumbria, UK
Level and Fields of Study: Undergraduate and Master degree program in the selected course of study – creative arts, business, law, science, TESOL, literature, sports, outdoor and social sciences.
Selected Countries: All international students are eligible to apply.
More Scholarships Posts:
- University of Exeter Undergraduate Scholarship UK, 2019
- Quest University Scholarships in Canada 2019/2020
These scholarships will go to the value of 50% of tuition costs for the first year of undergraduate studies, and 50% of the tuition fee for the first year of postgraduate studies.
- International students can apply for these scholarships.
- Applicants must hold an offer of a place of study on an eligible full-time bachelor’s degree, top-up degree or a taught master’s degree (180 credits) at the University of Cumbria. For students enrolling on programmes lasting more than one year The grant is awarded for the first year of the programme only.
- Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
Applications should be submitted by email to scholarships@International students can apply for these scholarships.cumbria.ac.uk
Application Deadline: 15 December, 2019.
For more information on the scholarships visit University of Cumbria Scholarships in UK.