The new International Postgraduate Scholarship (IPS) scheme is now available at the HKBU School of Business. Scholarships are available to students from all around the world.
The International Postgraduate Scholarship (IPS) scheme at the HKBU School of Business is a global initiative designed to nurture business leaders, bringing together highly talented and intellectually-motivated students from around the world to one of our selected taught postgraduate programmes. Although these young achievers come from diverse backgrounds, they have all demonstrated leadership potential and have a common interest in making a difference in the world.
Students must provide Proof of English proficiency by IELTS or TOEFL.
- Applications Deadline: February to May 2019
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue the postgraduate program.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study Master of Accountancy, MSc in Applied Accounting and Finance, MSc in Applied Economics, MSc in Business Management, MSc in Corporate Governance and Compliance.
- Scholarship Award: Full tuition fee waiver + allowance (HK$100,000 = ~US$12,800).
- Nationality: Scholarships are available to students from all around the world.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Hong Kong
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available to students from all around the world.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- A bachelors’ degree from a recognized tertiary institution
- Proof of English proficiency by IELTS or TOEFL
- Shortlisted candidates may be invited for an online interview
You will stand as a strong candidate if you are:
- An outstanding applicant for one of our 5 full-time postgraduate programmes from countries/ regions outside mainland China and Hong Kong
- A future leader who is determined to make a positive impact on the business community and the wider world
- Committed to taking part in HKBU’s internationalisation projects and activities during the study period
How to Apply:
- Starting from Nov 2019, submit your application to one of the 5 masters programmes listed above. Competition increases as the year progress, so we recommend starting your application early.
- No individual application for the IPS is required