Fully funded Schwarzman international scholarship in china are inviting the students of all nationalities to study in China.Designed to prepare the next generation of global leaders, Schwarzman Scholars is the first scholarship created to respond to the geopolitical landscape of the 21st Century. Whether in politics, business or science, the success of future leaders around the world will depend upon an understanding of China’s role in global trends.
Tsinghua University in Beijing, China One of China’s premier institutions, Tsinghua University is known for its academic excellence and international partnerships.
- Application Deadline: Applicants having passports from Mainland China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, and Macao will be applying between September 1, 2019 to December 1, 2020 through the China application portal..
- Applicants having passports from any other country will be applying from 16th November 2019 to 26th December 2020.
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Masters Degree Program.
- Study Subject: Students pursue a Masters in Global Affairs, with concentrations in one of the disciplines:
- Public Policy
- Economics and Business
- International Studies
- Fully funded tuition fees.
- Health Insurance.
- Accommodation facility.
- Travel allowance to and from Beijing at the beginning and at the end of the semester.
- Lenovo laptop and smartphone.
- A personal stipend of $4,000.
- Course books and other supplies.
Nationality: Available to students of all nationalities.
Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
Scholarship can be taken in China
Eligible Countries: Available to students of all nationalities.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be having an undergraduate degree from and credible college or university.
- All those applicants who are currently enrolled in their undergraduate programs must be able to successfully complete their degree requirements by 1st August 2019.
- Their no specific requirements of the undergraduate degree.
- There are no specific requirements, all nationalities are welcome.
English language Requirements:
- All the applicants must have strong English language skills. If the native language of the applicant is not English then the following test scores are acceptable:
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL PBT)
- Internet-based Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL iBT)
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
Applications for in Schwarzman Scholarship 2019 in China will be applied through online basis.
- Current CV/resume
- Submission of self-video (must).
- 3 electronic letters of recommendation.
- A complete online application
- Uploaded transcripts and academic records.
- 2 Essays:
- Essay one: Statement of purpose and leadership (750 words).
- Essay two: Current Affairs Essay (up to 500 words).
For more scholarships and other offers