Applications are requested from students with great academic records to advance their studies at the University of Sussex, United Kingdom for the 2020 academic session. These scholarships aim at enabling exceptional students who desires to further their studies but lack financial capacity to actualise the goal.
Sponsoring University: University of Sussex UK
Level and Field of Study: Masters and PhD degree program in Machine learning & AI for activity recognition.
Selected Countries: All International Students
More Scholarships Posts:
- York University Global Doctoral Entrance Scholarships, 2020
- University of Adelaide International Scholarship Award
Successful candidates will receive a tax-free stipend at a standard rate of £15,009 per year for three years. In addition, your fees will be waived for three years.
The eligibility criteria are as follows;
- Must have a passion to contribute to the development of novel wearable which can improve quality of life.
- Also have outstanding technical skills and a strong interest in research at the crossroads of signal processing, machine learning, embedded systems, and sensor technologies.
- You must have excellent technical skills, including programming in some of Python, C/C++ or Mat lab and experience with deep learning frameworks and Linux.
The following application guidance is intended for candidates who wish to apply for the scholarships:
- The candidates are required to take admission in a PhD degree program at the university and then contact Dr. Daniel Roggen (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your CV to discuss your application.
- An ideal candidate must hold a master’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, physics, mathematics, electrical engineering, or equivalent.
- The participants should be very proficient in the English language.
Application Deadline: 16 August, 2019