The Aalto University, Finland is offering scholarships to all international students willing to take a degree program at the university. Scholarship Program provides more than a merit-based financial award. It also offers support for the intellectually adventurous and curious minded students.
Aalto University Scholarship programme seeks to recognise talented non-EU/EEA students. Aalto University scholarships are merit-based and are granted on a competitive basis. The number of scholarships per degree programme is limited and depends on the overall number of selected non-EU/EEA students per degree programme.
Sponsoring University: Aalto University, Finland
Selected Countries: For non European Union (EU) or European Economic Area (EEA) students.
Level and Field of Study: Masters Degree Programme in the following courses of study –
- Masters degree in Accounting and Taxation,
- International Business,
- Human Resource Management,
- International Human Resource Management,
- International Tourism, Entrepreneurship & Innovation Management,
- Finance and Investment,
- Finance and Management,
- Finance and Marketing,
- International Film Business,
- Creativity, Innovation and Business Strategy,
- Applied Security Strategy,
- Education Online,
- Island Biodiversity and Conservation,
- Extreme Medicine.
More Scholarships Posts:
Aalto University scholarships cover either 50 % (Category B) or 100 % (Category A) of the tuition fee. Aalto University scholarships are awarded as tuition fee waivers.
- Applicants must be students from non-EU/EEA countries are allowed to participate.
- This opportunity is available for undertaking a master degree program in any field offered by the university
- The candidates must receive an offer to study a degree program at the university and also be liable to pay tuition fees at Aalto University.
- The applicants must have an undergraduate degree from a recognizable university.
To apply for the Aalto University MSc Scholarships 2020-2021, interested students are to follow these steps for the application:
- For applying, candidates are required to take affirmation in the master’s degree coursework at the University of Aalto.
- There are no supporting documents that are required for this grant.
- For admission, claimants need to hold their bachelor’s degree certificates.
- You need to demonstrate that you are able to understand written and spoken English to the required level.
For more information and application visit Aalto University Scholarships