The College of Europe, UK offers a number of scholarships to UK/EU and all international students. These scholarships aim at enabling exceptional students who desires to further their studies but lack financial capacity to actualize the goal.
Postgraduate Scholarship Awards at College of Europe for the academic year 2020-2021 is to be taken at the Bruges campus and Natolin campus.
Sponsoring University: College of Europe, UK
Level and Field of Study: All postgraduate degree courses offered at the college
More Scholarships Posts:
- St. Thomas University Canada Scholarship Award 2020
- Masters Scholarships at University of Turin Italy 2020
Full tuition fee scholarships with an additional £2,000 awarded towards maintenance costs
Scholarships are awarded based on the following criteria:
- the strength of your RCA application (initial shortlisting)
- financial need (scholarship application)
- motivation and potential for leadership (scholarship application)
Candidates are requested to visit the website of the College www.coleurope.eu to register and apply online.
Document Requirements: Documents and specified upload formats have been detailed for those willing to apply. They are as follows –
- title of degree(s) already obtained: start and end date (university, faculty, etc.)
- title of degree(s) to be obtained: start and end date (university, faculty, etc.)
- other academic activities
- professional experience: type, employer, start and end date, job title
- language knowledge (French, English and other), level see language requirements pages
- motivation (max 600 words)
- interest in and experience with EU and Transatlantic Affairs (max 600 words) – for MATA applicants only!
- Names and e-mail addresses of 2 professors (who taught you at university and can assess your performance) in order for you to send a reference request to them via the online application system
- CV in Europass format
- copy of your university degree(s) – document(s) in the original language and translation into English or French (if you are not yet in possession of your final degree, please send it by email as soon as it is available) – high school diploma not needed
- transcript(s) from your University, Faculty, School, detailing results for every year of your studies and grades obtained – document(s) in the original language and translation into English or French (if no full transcript available: upload a list of courses for the missing semester/year)
- Erasmus studies: mention your Erasmus experience as a separate ‘degree’ (upload a transcript – if no transcript available: upload a list of courses)
- passport or national identity card
- passport photo
Application Deadline: Not specified