The University of Turin has opened an international selection allowing the most promising international students, either in Science or in Arts & Humanities, for Masters Degree scholarship programme at the University.
At the University of Turin, there are a variety of ingenuity and activities that are aimed to help students build transferable skills, network with prospective employers as well as prepare the students for the ever-changing graduate job market.
The Program aids young people from economically handicapped communities to complete quality secondary and tertiary education, and make successful transitions to further education.
Sponsoring University: University of Turin, Italy.
Level and Field of Study: Master degree program.
More Scholarships Post:
- Undergraduate Scholarship at University of Edinburgh Uk
- York University Scholarship Canada For foreign Students
The total amount of the masters scholarship is 9,000 euro, 750 euro per month for 12 months, gross of all charges for the beneficiary’s account.
- Applicants who have been rejected for a University of Turin scholarship previously are not eligible to reapply for two calendar years.
- Applicants are eligible to apply for the scholarship if they do not have an equivalent level qualification.
Application to the university masters scholarship is open exclusively to candidates who are in possession of all the following requirements:
- Regardless of candidate’s citizenship, qualifications for admission to the chosen second cycle degree programme were gained in an institution outside of the Italian education system and operating outside of the Italian national territory;
- Applicants fulfil access requirements for the chosen second cycle degree programme or will fulfil such requirements at the time of enrolment (for further information, check admission requirements for the chosen second cycle degree programme on the University website, following the path: en.unito.it – Studying at Unito – Academic offerings – Academic programs);
- Applicants have never been enrolled in any first, second or one-long-cycle degree programme at the University of Turin; 4) Applicants are not 30 years or older on the deadline of this Call.
Supporting documents requirements: In addition to completing the relevant masters scholarship application form, applicants will be required to provide the following supporting documentation to the university:
- A copy of the letter/email from the University of Turin confirming your conditional or unconditional offer of a place on your chosen course.
- An official copy of your transcript from your most recent/current academic study.
- A reference letter written specially in support of your masters scholarship application This letter should be written by a previous tutor, professor, academic or employer (where relevant to your chosen degree course) and cannot be the same reference provided a part of your admission application.
For more information and application visit Masters Scholarships at University of Turin.