The University of Edinburgh UK is offering the Millenium undergraduate Scholarship to all International Students who want to further their studies abroad.
The University offers a wide range of scholarships from Undergraduate Funding, International Scholarships – which house the Undergraduate Scholarships and the Postgraduate Scholarships, and together with student’s loan.
The scholarship is targeted at students with great academic and leadership potential who are exposed to few educational opportunities. There is on-campus and online distance scholarship opportunities alike.
Sponsoring University: University of Edinburgh UK
Level and Field of Study: Undergraduate degree program in the fields of science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics.
Selected Countries: All International students from any countries
More Scholarships Posts:
- York University Scholarship Canada For foreign Students
- International Scholarships at CQ University Australia 2020
The undergraduate scholarship is fully funded. It covers visa , stipends and study allowances.
You need to meet the following eligibility conditions to qualify and be selected for the 2020 International Students Excellence undergraduate Scholarship at University of Edinburgh UK,
- Applicant must be a full-time student of a degree program
- Applicant must be an International Student
- Applicant is expected to be fluent in the use of English demonstrating excellent proficiency in the language
- An excellence academic records is required for candidates to be considered for the grant.
- Applicants should not have completed a postgraduate degree previously
- Applicants must demonstrate a track record of leadership and service within their community, and;
- Applicants are able to present economic circumstances which show they lack financial means to pursue higher education in their home country or elsewhere
No separate formal application is required for this award as applicants only have to take admission in a undergraduate degree program at the university. Applicants whose admission statuses have been confirmed are automatically considered for the grant.
For more information and application visit Undergraduate Scholarship at University of Edinburgh, UK.