Central Queensland(CQ) University offers scholarships to student for a fully funded scholarships program for Undergraduate or Postgraduate studies. It is aimed at high achieving students from across the globe as a way of encouraging international students to pursue their education dream in Australia through CQ University.
Sponsoring University: CQ University Australia.
Level and Field of Study: Undergraduate or Postgraduate degree program in any course offered by the CQ University Australia.
More Scholarship Posts:
The international scholarships fully funded and has a range of total value of $9,000 – $23000.
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria:
- International applicants from any nationality are eligible to apply
- Applicants should be undergraduate and master students enrolled in any subject offered by the university
- Applicants should be not just be an international student, but full fee-paying, non-sponsored students
- Applicants must be students commencing a full CQ undergraduate or master by coursework program
- Applicants must students who have accepted their mainstream course offer by the 15th of December 2019
To apply for the international scholarships in Autralia, candidates must need to take admission at the university. When the university approves your course application you’ll automatically be assessed for this scholarship by our Admissions Office. No separate scholarship application is required.There are no supporting documents required for the scholarship.
Applicants can apply for the admission at the university in their chosen course through the Online Application Portal. Applicants must need to submit a 300-word research abstract and a 2-page research proposal, information about your work, academic history, and qualifications and references from any publications with the application.
For more information and application visit International Scholarships at CQ University Australia.