An International Presidential Scholarship programme is awarded to International students who wishes to pursue a degree programme abroad at the Lee University, USA. The scholarship is awarded to any student who has graduated from an approved high school with a 28-36 composite score on the ACT or 1310-1600 total score on the SAT.
Students who take admission into the University for an Undergraduate degree program for the next academic session are automatically considered for international presidential scholarship award provided they meet the eligibility criteria and renewable yearly based on set conditions.
Sponsoring University: Lee University, USA
Level and Field of Study: Undergraduate degree program in the selected courses offered at the university.
Selected Countries: Students from any country can apply
More Scholarships Post:
- University of Toronto Faculty Association (UTFA) Undergraduate Tuition Grant
- Aalto University MSc Scholarships 2020
The presidential international scholarship Award is $7,500 per year for a total of $30,000 over four years or eight semesters.
To be eligible for the International presidential scholarship Academic Awards 2020 at Lee University USA, the following eligibility conditions apply
- Applicants must be a freshman who wants to pursue a degree at LSU.
- Applicants are required I-20 Certificate of Eligibility.
- Applicants must be International Students
- Applicants must be proficient in English Language (you need to see the school admission requirement)
The following application guidance is intended for candidates who wish to apply for the presidential scholarships:
- For being accepted to this studentship, claimants are requested to be enrolling in the undergraduate degree coursework at Lee University. When you will get an enrollment, you will be automatically considered for this education award.
- For taking entrance in the bachelor degree program, seekers are needed to maintain a minimum of 3.0 cumulative GPA and a 2 credit hours per semester and have a satisfactory achievement in terms of character, ability, academic foundation, purpose, and personality. Applicants are also advised to check the entry requirements of the university.
- Must include an official high school transcript mailed directly from the high school, an official test score report from ACT or College Board (SAT), documentation of having received 2 varicella vaccinations, or medical documentation of immunity to chickenpox and residential Life application.
- All applicants must demonstrate that they have met our English language proficiency (ELP) requirements.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
For more information and application visit Presidential Scholarship at Lee University USA.