The Australian National University scholarship awards is part of the Australian Government Foundation (The Annual Government Investment on International Scholarships) for advancement of educational quality of students from developing countries who financially handicapped to sponsor their studies abroad.
The scholarships are particularly awarded to Australian or international students who have represented Australia and won Gold Medal in the International Science Olympiads.
Sponsoring University: Australian National University, Australia.
Level and Field of Study: Undergraduate, Masters and PhD Programmes
Number of Scholarships: Australian National University scholarship awards involves up to 20,000
Scholarship’s Benefits: Up to $7,000 per annual
Eligibility and Selection Criteria:
- Applicants must have represented Australia and been awarded a Gold Medal in the International Science Olympiad in one of the following areas – Biology, Chemistry, Earth Science, Geography, Mathematics or Physics.
- Applicants must receive an ATAR of 95 (excluding adjustment factors) or above.
- Applicants must be proficient in English Language
- Applicants must be a domestic or international student
The following application guidance is intended for candidates who wish to apply for the scholarships:
- For this outstanding opportunity, the candidates have to take admission in an undergraduate degree program. After that, no additional application is required for the grant; all eligible participants will be automatically considered.
- At the time of admission, the university will ask you to submit your academic transcripts, curriculum vitae, language ability proof, and copy of the passport.
- The participants need to demonstrate the English language
For more information on the scholarships visit Australian National University scholarship.